♡ Miia's Guides: Multiple Useful Guides In One!

Miia

7b785cf534e4ea3aeaa34e064943b90d.png

Hello! I create many guides ranging from gearing, credits, choosing your main, costume guide & many more! This thread will be updated every time a new guide is released! Feedback is always appreciated
DISCLAIMER
rD1Q4f1.png

793751941762121729.png?v=199cce5f1be3799bb5b28656e0a3540c7.png
This is meant to help players that are f2p to grind up credits if you are not confident or satisfied with your outcome. Please be aware that you have to be consistent in grinding. If you grind hard enough, players can potentially earn 500 to 1b a month.
Please keep in mind that the first few parts of the guide have some outdated content so be sure to check out the newer parts to be updated!

Part 1 - Contribution Dailies
Part 2 - Planar Gate & More
Part 3 - Buffs & Certain Dungeons
Part 4 - New Tiamat Conent Grind
WORKING ON PART 5

793751958363308042.png?v=1865f8573c7249aeb093ea42ad9089d55.png
his is where new, returning or even current players would look into. There are parts into this related to past gearing & then till now.
Please keep in mind that the first few parts of the guide have some outdated content so be sure to check out the newer parts to be updated!

Part 1 - Beginning
Part 2 - Purification & BB Gear
Part 3 - Triggers [BB]
Part 4 - Busan Gear
Part 5 - Asmodeus Gear Progression
Part 6 - New Chip System

Part 7 - Corrupted Asmodeus [NEW]

793751885294207009.png?v=1191c202b924f2f42317e92758feaf797.png
These are just quick & easy tips that you can keep in mind of. This is something that you can look at on the side.
Please keep in mind some content may be outdated but the general information still does come across so it can still help you.

1- https://tinyurl.com/5cmc4cnu - Handling you credits
2 - https://tinyurl.com/39b5k8fh - All about PNA Buffs

793751978848026644.png?v=15c6fb990f1d02bb79a0521ed9be2e7d2.png
One video is enough for this unless you think I should state more. Feedback is always appreciated. Also please keep in mind that the tips stated in the video would also have the same idea with any other game you'd find where you'd want to choose a main. Also, be aware that there are players who play multiple characters & can't stick to one, so don't feel ashamed! Everyone's different.
One guide should be enough for now.

Spoiler

793751897898483732.png?v=1c6ec11d1401d9e65814dde54d59232b9.png
Despite it being a guide, remember that if you wish to be the "best crew" there is no such thing as such. There are may be crews better than others towards your liking but that does not necessarily mean everyone else feels the same way. Please be sure to note that this is only coming from my experience. It may be different than others. If you want to create a crew, be yourself and express what you enjoy doing! Make it unique - everyone has their own way of running things as we're all individuals with our own tastes & desires.

Part 1 - Basics & Rules

793751998197530635.png?v=1446070781b1eaacb8cf35cda0421defa.png
This will be a guide related to costume grinding, conversions, grinding fibers & so much more!

s9c3pTe.png
YouTube Channel Guide Playlist

Edited by Miia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This may be a dumb question but how do you end an investigation. Once I'm finished, I can't get rid of the screen and just end up closing out the game and reopening it.

6 hours ago, Jared said:

This may be a dumb question but how do you end an investigation. Once I'm finished, I can't get rid of the screen and just end up closing out the game and reopening it.

If you don't mind, can you be more specific? Do you mean housing exploration and what screen exactly?

6 hours ago, Miia said:

If you don't mind, can you be more specific? Do you mean housing exploration and what screen exactly?

I mean when you're doing the raids in the Reversed Fantasy Dream. The Beelzebub raids.  

10 hours ago, Jared said:

I mean when you're doing the raids in the Reversed Fantasy Dream. The Beelzebub raids.  

oh! meaning you can't get out when youre finished? yea, the only option everyone has if you plan to not clear all the runs, you have to alt f4 and relog back in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Miia changed the title to ♡ Miia's Guides: Multiple Useful Guides In One!
  • Harpy pinned this topic