Help improving Aeri gameplay

Kris

I have made a record doing Abyss 6 as below with my Aeri, my main objective of this post is I want to improve my Aeri gameplay, so If any expert can come and watch and give me some feedback of how I can improve my cycle, any better way to utilize my skill, I'd very appreciate. This video is entirely not to flex, I know I've made lot of mistakes. I just make it so I can collect more experience from people. Thank you. 

Hello, i watched your run and regarding aeri rotation for dps, here's some things you should consider:
1) your main goal while in droplet mode is to build 5 stacks asap. The best way to do this generally is baptism (weakest poison skill) and Splash (also weak during poison and provides 2 stacks per usage). The way i go about it is after buffing, i use baptism, splash, waterfall, fm1 or TF skill  and then another splash, and within 2-3 seconds i am in my first poison stance. Once in poison stance you want to use the following skills in this priority: Devil echo > Token skill > Shadow agent skill 1 and Shadow agent skill 2. Then you use fm2 to lower devil echo's cooldown so you can use your final poison stack on devil echo (your strongest skill) and fm3 for extra damage.
Once you're out of poison stance you should again build it using baptism and 2 splashes with a waterfall usage to reset splash (try to have splash and waterfall ready to use once you are out of poison stacks) her other skills are mostly filler that you should use in between the main rotation i listed above. 
Ultimate usage: the best time to use ultimate is when you don't have many strong available skills to use and you aren't at 4-5 poison stacks, at the beginning you have all your strongest skills to use and if you don't, you're wasting time that could've been spent on helping the skills come back from cooldown. Your general goal is to use strong skills as soon as they're available, put them into cooldown faster and so they come back sooner and are available to use (This is the formula for maximizing dps on any char).
In your run your devil echo was unused for long periods of time even though it's your strongest DPS skill (damage / cooldown ratio) also you should consider tuning devil echo on your 3 mods, your shoes , effect , fullbody,  waist and arm costumes and on core you choose between ultimate tune (SS tuner) or devil echo tune.
Another reason as to why you should only use baptism outside of poison mode and always build poison mode using baptism> splash>waterfall>splash is because those are your main skills that regen empowered state and if you drop empowered state your entire damage drops by a huge amount.
If you have any further questions feel free to DM me on discord 
:aerimore::aerilove:
if you want refference gameplay for aeri i would recommend watching this run from [FO] Dark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLZ6K-_IzE&t=2s