Invasion of Buggsy! - [Discussion Thread]

Nata

As we branch out into a new format of smaller scaled events during down periods, we'd like to extend the ear to you all for feedback on it. What do you like about it, what do you not like about it, and what would you like to see improved? Keep in mind, this event is meant to be smaller in scale to full-fledged events, as such it's not intended to compete with the likes of other events in terms of crafts, but rather, give players some small objectives to spice up their weekly routine.

Personally i think the event set at the wrong time, if we had this kind of event along with centum part 2 update, probably the event will be more acceptable. And in my opinion, this event is not friendly for those who's busy in real life because it's too time consuming due to the Buggsy is not 100% chance to spawn and some item on event shop cost too much material per purchase. i know that people currently also farming Warp Fragments for their Machine King equipment but there is much better dungeon to spam and it drop less equipment than Busan and Centum dungeon.

My suggestion is either increase the spawn rate to 100% but same price for shop goodies or reduce the items price by 30~40% (especially for normal gear plug and costume plug) but the Buggsy spawn rate is same like the current one.
Even with 100% Spawn rate, it still need a lot of farm. for example normal gear plug need 5x dungeon run per purchase.

The event idea is not bad and it's something interesting to experience, it's a bit similar to event that we had at 2019 (or 2020 i forgot) where player need to run dungeon to get the event material. i have no problem with the items that you guys put in the shop as it's already said that this is a mini event.
the buggsy is cute, can we have him as union camp furniture please

Edited by Mochi

I believe that the cost for the tuning plugs and equalizers should be nerfed. They're actually quite expensive compared to the rest of the stuff in the event shop.

Other than that, event seems pretty solid.

Edited by Koridora

Ok so where do I begin cause there's quite a bit of issues to talk about.

Firstly, the format.

For a supposedly 'small' event you made it very grindy with considerably shorter time window and non guaranteed materials on top of that. We need to gather 1750 event items in total to max out all the crafts (3 weekly resets + 4th monday just before maintenance). Looking at the crafting costs it appears as if they were copy pasted from the last event without prior consideration. Quick math shows one needs to farm at least 125 material a day to ensure crafting is covered by the time event mob is disabled in 14 days. Someone here clearly didn't adjust the numbers to reflect the shorter event period. In different circumstances this would be somewhat fine, but it isn't in this case. Why? More about this in the next part.

Secondly, the timing.

It's simply speaking awful. You've just introduced a new raid. The raid is still relatively fresh and is being spammed whenever it's open by the majority of the community, often from the moment it opens up to the very end. Then people need to burn their hard earned keys in the raid's mini version which is noticeably harder thus more time consuming. Peoples' focus is mainly on the raid now and until that stops I truly doubt they'd be eager to spam (outdated)Busan/Centrum in addition to it.

Thirdly, the choice.

Why specifically the last area only? Why restrict the event to zones that aren't being run on daily basis. This one is especially baffling to me as I'm having a hard time figuring out what were you trying to accomplish here. This would have been great if you had just released Centrum part 2. A great incentive to actually boost the availability of accessories on the market. Now, not so much. Just make the event mob appear everywhere, or maybe if you really don't want the rewards to be grinded out too fast due to existence of rooftop and the likes extend it to more popular daily zones.

---

Lastly, I think you've got this whole thing backwards. What you gave us today should be the format for the regular events and what used to be the regular way of getting event materials so far (via limited event dungeon) should be the format for 'mini' events.

Edited by thesauciestbanana

I do appreciate you guys willing to put in another event for us whether it's small or big while adding new ideas to the mix. Of course adding new things may tend to have it's negatives considering this only just became a thing.

Here's my small input on this:
The rewards are usually the same over and over again - it's actually the same to the point of where it begins to feel like it's just another "code: fusion" basically. It's no surprise when it hits is what I'm trying to say, in all honesty. I understand it's supposed to be a mini event, but it doesn't mean we can't have different rewards like specific materials we need to craft certain things or just items like synchro fiber that can replace the items we see all the time. That's just my add-on to this whole thing.

Edit: this is meant for future mini events since I know rewards can't really be changed during the event period.

Edited by Miia

We really appreciate you guys add a small event for us. However, it's not really a good event for us, who is really busy in real life because of mats grinding. I like this event idea, we never had it, so it's kinda good? I think. Though, after trying for a few run, I thought we'll get like 10-20ish per drop from what can I see from craft list, turns out its just only 3. Yes, only '3' so yeah... its kinda meh

Would be cool if y'all increase the mats drop/bunny appearance or decrease the event craft mats cost.

Edited by Athenaaa

I only have 2, 3 hours a day at most, more on weekend, I will never be able to get most of the rewards. Dailies, raid, now I need to farm dungeons with no real other reward?
If I wanted to be rewarded for having no social life I would play korea or china.

Small event is fine, this is just mindless grind, if ears were 8-10 per kill it would be fine, have some "ear fodder" additional reward which can be bought, maybe 1 gacha coupon per 20~ runs.

Guten Tag, first of all I would say that it's good that u experiment in Your actions and try to do something new(or at least not usual), but there are some minuses.

•    About items - as this is mini, experimental event then the list of items is normal and there are practicaly all the necessary things such as  TSP, plugs, Fuel ( would be good if there are also vaccines/Gear Booster Fortifiers) also in general would be also good if You add sometimes Enhancement Transfer Device-s.

•    About materials - I can't say it's awful, but it isn't superb too. It's good cuz the chance of appearing those bunnies isn't too low (from 3 runs there are 2 bunny +-) but it's bad that they appear only in Busan and Centum, and for each bunny I receive 3 frags when I need 405+60 materials for the most necessary items for whole full week, so I advise/offer the folowing, just add them in all dngs or at least in 70+lvl dngs(thus helping new players). I think it's wise cuz for example I've done all dailies and now I have both of mats and money if there are problems with it. Many of us understand that there are such dngs like Rooftop so we can just grind the necessary amount in a little period of time, so just decrease the drop or as the last decision decrease the chance but save the amount from drop.

•   About the idea of event - I do not want to hurt You, but just copy pasting the same sh*t from Koream & Global isn' t interesting, I understand that You want to do less but "receive more" :) but if You make (and add) the content which players wait for and like then I am sure that You will receive "more". If You wanted take something from Global or Korea, then You could take as an example of EME's SOME! events which had their own and pretty interesting lore for mini event.

I think this much, I adivse You try to improve what You have instead of adding something else copy pasting from other servers of the same game, cuz the main reason why I moved to CC was first of all the event, during which I was so impressed of the wealth of event list in compare with EME's and also, because there weren't(and thank You that still there aren't) time limited stupid consumables (1 vaccine here, 2 vaccines there, 5 TSPs somewhere else in the inventory). So I understood that I can achive something cool than in EME/Global, that's why keep Your traditions and stay healthy.
   Լավ օր ! :miraelaugh:

I think this is a very bad event, firstly the amount of materials needed for the event is huge, and secondly you don't always get the relevant materials in every copy, which means that if we are unlucky enough to get the full reward we may need to spend more than 10 hours a day on these levels.
So I hope there will be no more events like this in the future.

for a mini event its a good concept but honestly,having it only spawn in busan/centum makes it feels like a chore to do,i think itll be good if instead of enemy,it drops a box with the event materials like the old events,and make an optional sectors where it drops mats,consumable box and acc like the summer ones

Edited by Schicksal

In regards to the Summer Event Consumable Box, I think it would be better if it were to drop more often than it currently does. In my opinion the amount of consumables you get from it isn't that much considering how rare it drops, almost making it somewhat useless. Or another way to better it might be to increase the amount of stuff you get from it and to maybe make it a selectable box 
:seulbiexcite:

Been spamming for hours - trying to get these wings xD... After some time grinding, having this event around in other areas outside of Centum & Busan would be great. It's starting to become a huge time waster unfortunately since these are very outdated - ...except if you're wanting to grind accessory drops (which is still a really low chance)