Field Officer Applications

spacer.png

Greetings Agents!

We will be opening applications for our Field Officer staff position!

Applications will be open from April 4th, 2022 to April 18th, 2022 and will be taken through Forum Messages!

spacer.png

When we open these applications, we look for people who we feel would be a valuable asset to the team! We try to find people that can fit a certain criteria and regulations.

Some of these regulations include:

Spoiler

• Be active in game, forums and discord

• Be aware of the CODE:Community guidelines and have not been banned in the past

• Be open to helping and assisting the other staff and other players when needed

• Be open to share your ideas and help shape the patches that you play on

• Be fluent in English and active on discord for the sake of staff discussions

spacer.png

When someone is hired to the team, there are tasks expected of them.  We ask that each member try their best in fullfilling these tasks to the best of their ability!

Some of these requirements are:

Spoiler
  • Assist players, especially new ones, with questions and anything involving C:C!

• Enforce community guidelines and report them using proper methods to staff

• Assist superior staff with patch work, including testing and planning

• Help moderate and maintain C:C's discord

This position is one that constantly changes and evolves as the game goes on, so everything that encapsulates it cannot be put into a single thread!

spacer.png

If you wish to apply, please submit your application to @Harpy via Forum Messages.

Please make sure to follow the instructions given below for the application. Failure to follow and answer the required questions may disqualify your application.

Submit your application as soon as possible! Those submitted after the deadline will not be considered.

If you need to edit your message, please feel free to do so.

In the subject line of the message, please name it: FO Application - Ingame Name

Answer the following questions within the body of the message:

Spoiler
  • Character name(s):
  • Country and Timezone:
  • Languages spoken:
  • Availability per day:
  • Do you have anything that would interfere with your position here? (Work, school, etc)
  • Why would you want to be part of our team?
  • Why do you think you should be one?
  • Do you consider yourself as a team player and why?
  • What would you do in a situation of disagreement with other staff members?
  • Is there anything I should know about you, or anything you'd like to tell me?
  • What is your Discord name?

Please also keep an eye on your forum messages as well. If I have any additional questions I'd like to ask you, I will ask them there!

Thank you all in advance for your applications, and good luck to all those who apply!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your applications!

We have narrowed it down to 2 candidates that we feel will be a good fit to the team and bring some valuable input into the future of the game.

Welcome your new FOs, @CDawgand @VioletHime !