A Lovely 5 Year Celebration! - [Discussion Thread]

Nata

Happy New Year, Anniversary, and Valentines day all rolled up into one agents. I hope all of you are both doing well, and enjoying the festivities as well as content that has come in our recent update the [Lovely 5 Year Celebration] patch. It's been a while since one of these threads has been created so while the primary question still remains as How are you enjoying the event? I'd like to extend the question to Is there anything you'd like to see added or done more that we have done previously? in honor of this being CODE: Closer's 5th Anniversary.

Cheers and have fun everyone.

• Nata pinned this topic
3 hours ago, bemonkid1 said:

Love the content as usual but would suggest putting enhancements like +15/16/17 in every event

Considering another event was here literally just a month ago, I wouldn't expect a booster to be in the event. I mean, we already get +17 from the license which is already a plus! xD

The event is great - it is of course beneficial to everyone and the custom content is such a great addition to the server like it's always been ♥ Love the designs too for the costumes! Happy Anniversary, guys :leviahappy:

Things to be added? Honestly, maybe having the april fools arband added? Considering it was something in the past so since it's an anniversary event with all the other armbands, why not have the april fools as well! 

On 2/16/2022 at 12:19 AM, bemonkid1 said:

but would suggest putting enhancements like +15/16/17 in every event

We usually keep them for more "special" events like Winter, Summer and now Anniversary. Smaller events like Halloween, Easter/Spring, etc will still not have +16/+17 in it at this time. +15 could be the only one I see making a more common apperance with +14 being easier to obtain now.

23 hours ago, Miia said:

Things to be added? Honestly, maybe having the april fools arband added? Considering it was something in the past so since it's an anniversary event with all the other armbands, why not have the april fools as well! 

That's honestly a good call that I completely forgot about. The main aim was adding all the old armbands and the April Fools ones completely slipped my mind.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:23 AM, Harpy said:

We usually keep them for more "special" events like Winter, Summer and now Anniversary. Smaller events like Halloween, Easter/Spring, etc will still not have +16/+17 in it at this time. +15 could be the only one I see making a more common apperance with +14 being easier to obtain now.

That's honestly a good call that I completely forgot about. The main aim was adding all the old armbands and the April Fools ones completely slipped my mind.

The event is amazing i wish we had the Among us and old Anniversaries Frames & Titles. 

:wgholiday:

Edited by Gangster

• Harpy unpinned this topic