Is it possible to replace voice?

kikouousya

To replace back the KR voices, simply delete the JP files.

In order for JP files to work, simply go to Windows(:C) > Program filesx86 > Code: Closers > DAT folder and if you don't have a folder called "Voice_DAT" folder, create a new folder in the DAT folder.

Once created, copy and paste or extract all the JP files into that folder. Like I said earlier, in order to go back to KR voices, simply delete the files/folder you created. If you want JP back, just do the same process again.

Hope this helped!

Edited by Miia

8 hours ago, Miia said:

In order for JP files to work, simply go to Windows(:C) > Program filesx86 > Code: Closers > DAT folder and if you don't have a folder called "Voice_DAT" folder, create a new folder in the DAT folder.

Once created, copy and paste or extract all the JP files into that folder. Like I said earlier, in order to go back to KR voices, simply delete the files/folder you created. If you want JP back, just do the same process again.

Hope this helped!

Tks for reply!

But Im wandering how to get JP voice files? I tried to DL JP version but there's no Voice_DAT folder. And I also tried to use tool to extract DAT folder but there's all some image or .X and some stuff never seen.

Thanks again!

5 hours ago, kikouousya said:

Tks for reply!

But Im wandering how to get JP voice files? I tried to DL JP version but there's no Voice_DAT folder. And I also tried to use tool to extract DAT folder but there's all some image or .X and some stuff never seen.

Thanks again!

Like I said earlier, create a new folder and name it Voice_DAT 

To download the files, here's a video that has it in the description:

On 1/28/2022 at 9:41 PM, Miia said:

Hope this helped!

Is there any way to disable the KR voice lines? I have the JP voice lines playing but there's still KR voice lines overlapping them, so I was wondering if could somehow disable them.

3 minutes ago, tinkywinky said:

Is there any way to disable the KR voice lines? I have the JP voice lines playing but there's still KR voice lines overlapping them, so I was wondering if could somehow disable them.

Unfortunately, no sadly T T it's best to use rare costume set voices since it's usually fully replaced.

Base line voices aren't sadly. My experience, Zenith voice line is the way to go if you want 100% JP