📶[Logistics]📲 Lvl 3 | Social | English | Apply for Loan | Discord | And More!

~Animated Banner~
spacer.png

All Artworks made by me

~ A place where Data is everything ~

Base of Operations: 
Ch.7 - Centrum City
Crew Teaser Trailer: In progress

MEET OUR CREW MASCOT AND HELPER:

LOGI-CHAN

(Credits to @TakerofSin for kindly building her)

spacer.png

"Hi I am Logi-Chan, I serve the Logistics Crew as Seha's assistant in keeping the server up
to date and helping each and every member ^-^ I look forward to seeing you! "

spacer.png

Welcome to Logistics! I am [FO] Seha. Some of you may remember me from the Blue Academy Community Server. We are a newly made rewarding crew (Lvl 1 for now) and open for recruiting all types of players, whether they are new, casual, active or returning. We are aiming to be the best that we possibly can, by offering a wide range of services and activities you may have not seen before, Only because we are prioritizing to enhance your game-play and experience in CC:Online to its fullest!

We heavily rely on having AND delivering the best information and facilities as possible that we can
to our members so they can make the most out of it. This is a place where you can relax
find people who can relate to you, enjoy, have fun and feel at home - with style :lunaselfie:

Now you may be thinking, What makes us unique?

spacer.png

Organised discord for your needs - Our discord is really organised with lots of amazing custom features, so you will have no trouble trying to navigate around.
Agent of the Month - Every month we pick an agent in our crew that we have seen contributed a lot in terms of discord and in-game and they will have the honor of acquiring the "Agent of the Month" title and be rewarded reasonably.
Giveaways: We host regular giveaways of in-game items or Discord Nitros
The Snipeshot game: More info soon :)
Polls: We don't enforce our changes, we let our members decide whether they want it or not through a voting system.

spacer.png

Logi-Chan, Gina and Carol Bot - These are our custom bots in our server. These bots will welcome, help and guide you in many ways in our crew!

Spoiler

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Crew Bank: We offer loans to our crew members, our crew bank limited is 1B ! 
Deputy Pay: We pay our Deputies monthly for the work they do
Crew Divisions: THIS is a special feature of our crew , Here's a sneak peak:

Spoiler

We have 4 Divisions in our Crew:

Combatant - PVE/PVP orientated 
Fashionista - All about Fashion
Mentor - All about Gears
Chronicler - Closers: Online Lores and Ships

When you join our crew , you will have to assign yourself to one of these Divisions

What is a Division?:
A Division is our custom crew feature to add a bit of fun to the game. Every Division will have its own Leader assigned , A channel and roles with a point system to earn them. Everyone may know everything about Closers, but this is a specialization where you will assign yourself to one of these divisions you think is your strong point and you will have the responsibility (for leaders) to guide and help their members in their division with anything that they need.

spacer.png
If you are interested in joining us please fill out this form Apply In Game and we will contact you through
Discord and send you the invite link:

Form:

IGN:
Discord Tag:
Reason you would like to join us: 

We may be new and in development, but one day we may be one of the best crews to be in. I'd really
cherish and appreciate those who join now (The OGs who will be remembered forever) to help us develop!

Will you be part of our project?

Thank you for all your support guys

9 minutes ago, Miyu said:

IGN: iPulsefire
Discord Tag: Yumeno#3733
Reason you would like to join us: I would like to join just to chill and have fun with new people around.

Welcome! I've sent you a request on discord ^^

IGN: yukari124 (I hope this is the right one to leave here. Ill submit a request in game when the servers are back up)
Discord Tag: Palamedes#7760
Reason you would like to join us: Cause I'm new and would much prefer experiencing the gameplay with a group.  Also, the recruitment post is super cute 

2 hours ago, JackRivas said:

IGN: yukari124 (I hope this is the right one to leave here. Ill submit a request in game when the servers are back up)
Discord Tag: Palamedes#7760
Reason you would like to join us: Cause I'm new and would much prefer experiencing the gameplay with a group.  Also, the recruitment post is super cute 

Thank you ^^ , I've sent you a message on discord

52 minutes ago, rw530798354 said:

IGN: HinaEru
Discord Tag: Renwei#4935

Reason you would like to join us:Maybe I can buy things from other members that are difficult to get started with

Great! Sent you a message on discord 

Oh yes a cool crew and hello again Blue

IGN: TakerofSIn
Discord Tag: TakerofSin#1231
Reason you would like to join us: I don't know how to answer this in the legit way possible, but I think it's nice to get a good feel of starting off fresh (if you know what i mean) and giving social life another go with old/new players. 

6 hours ago, TakerofSin said:

Oh yes a cool crew and hello again Blue

IGN: TakerofSIn
Discord Tag: TakerofSin#1231
Reason you would like to join us: I don't know how to answer this in the legit way possible, but I think it's nice to get a good feel of starting off fresh (if you know what i mean) and giving social life another go with old/new players. 

3 hours ago, Guccierrez said:

IGN: Marriez

Discord Tag: Guccierrez#8009

Reason you would like to join us: I want to play with others and just have a good time playing this game.

Awesome! I've sent you both a message on discord 

Form:

IGN:  Kuroyue
Discord Tag:   Kuromare#4217
Reason you would like to join us:  Returnee, pretty much a noob at this point. Have to relearn everything, looking for  a community to help

and chill with!

1 hour ago, Kuromare said:

Form:

IGN:  Kuroyue
Discord Tag:   Kuromare#4217
Reason you would like to join us:  Returnee, pretty much a noob at this point. Have to relearn everything, looking for  a community to help

and chill with!

Hiya! I've sent you a message on discord 

• Seha changed the title to 📶[Logistics]📲 Lvl 1 | English | Top Crew Facilities | Top Discord | Logi-Chan!
  • Seha changed the title to 📶[Logistics]📲 Lvl 2 | English | Top Crew Facilities | Top Discord | Logi-Chan!
3 hours ago, Yaeger said:

IGN:ErenYaeger1
Discord Tag:TheSmurfingSnake#3309
Reason you would like to join us: i want to make new friends and  want to enjoy the game

I'll add you on discord and invite you to server. Be sure to apply in-game so you can be accepted. Welcome to the Crew btw!

• Seha changed the title to 📶[Logistics]📲 Lvl 3 | English | Top Crew Facilities | Top Discord | Logi-Chan!
  • Seha changed the title to 📶[Logistics]📲 Lvl 3 | Social | English | Apply for Loan | Discord | And More!