🏯[ π•΄π–’π–•π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–†π–‘ ]🏯 𝕃𝕧𝕝 πŸ™πŸ˜ | Full Buffs | English | Apply for Loan | Discord | Giveaways and More!

Seha

Account Name:Β Mitsumari
Discord Tag:Β Mitsumari#0476
Member or Guest: Member

Reason you would like to join us:Β  Hello there! I just came back to playing closers and I'm looking for a friendly crew wich would like to introduce me to the Closers again! I also would like to make new friends with people and spend good time <3

On 8/2/2021 at 4:11 PM, Mitsumari said:

Account Name:Β Mitsumari
Discord Tag:Β Mitsumari#0476

Reason you would like to join us:Β  Hello there! I just came back to playing closers and I'm looking for a friendly crew wich would like to introduce me to the Closers again! I also would like to make new friends with people and spend good time <3

Glad to have you join us ^^

Β 

Β 

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...

Account Name: Euclid
Discord Tag: Crell#3273

Reason you would like to join us: Good day! I started playingΒ ClosersΒ a month ago and I think it's more enjoyable to play with a crew. I find this crew the most presentable and organized so I chose to join here. Also, I'm a fan of Closers so I'm looking forward to spazz with crew members and have fun playing the game in general.

• 3 weeks later...

Account Name: Mikenashi
Discord Tag: Mikenashi#3113

Reason you would like to join us: Hii I just comeback after some time to closers and my friends told me that's the nice crew! I would be glad to meet new friends and find someone to spend time with~!