🏯[ π•΄π–’π–•π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–†π–‘ ]🏯 𝕃𝕧𝕝 πŸ™πŸ˜ | Full Buffs | English | Apply for Loan | Discord | Giveaways and More!

Seha

Account Name: Deferred
Discord Tag:Β Deferred#0405
Member or Guest: Member

Reason you would like to join us:Β  Just suddenly had the urge to want to play closers again and so here I am :). This circle looks like a great place, I'm new if that's ok but I have played the game in the past.

7 hours ago, Deferred said:

Account Name: Deferred
Discord Tag:Β Deferred#0405

Reason you would like to join us:Β  Just suddenly had the urge to want to play closers again and so here I am :). This circle looks like a great place, I'm new if that's ok but I have played the game in the past.

Welcome back to Closers and we would love to have you join us xD , I've messaged you on Discord

5 hours ago, InternCrusader said:

-Account Name: BigCrusade
-Discord Tag:Β ANECROCRUSADE#5685
-Member or Guest: Member

-Reason you would like to join us: Just came back from a long hiatus and is looking for a crew to reside in, your crew looks awesome so I'd like to join

Thank you and welcome back! , I've sent you a msg on Discord

Account Name: Svn
Discord Tag:Β Sun#5239

Reason you would like to join us: I grew prettyΒ distant from my current crew due to a few reasons & am looking for a new crew where im welcome to play however IΒ want, enjoying the game while making new friends that love closers as much as i do :D

23 minutes ago, Slumie said:

Account Name: Svn
Discord Tag:Β Sun#5239

Reason you would like to join us: I grew prettyΒ distant from my current crew due to a few reasons & am looking for a new crew where im welcome to play however IΒ want, enjoying the game while making new friends that love closers as much as i do :D

Hello, I've messaged you on discord,Β  Welcome

• Icarus locked this topic