γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

Miia

IGN:Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β lSypha
Member/Guest:Β  Member
Discord:Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Reks#2924
Reason to join:Β  Β I'm new in the game so I was looking for an activeΒ crew to do raidsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β andΒ otherΒ endgame stuff

11 hours ago, lReks said:

IGN:Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β lSypha
Member/Guest:Β  Member
Discord:Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Reks#2924
Reason to join:Β  Β I'm new in the game so I was looking for an activeΒ crew to do raidsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β andΒ otherΒ endgame stuff

Hello, thank you for applying! We'll go ahead and accept you in-game as soon as possible <3 looking forward to helping you! :leviahappy:

• Miia changed the title to [Sky] Lvl.10: Big Family English Crew ~ We'll guide you along with us β™‘
  • Miia changed the title to [Sky] Lvl.10: English Crew ~ (ART EVENT ENDS JUL 25TH) LF> Talkative & Active members! β™‘
6 hours ago, SmolKyubi said:

Helloo~! o/

IGN: SmolKyubi
Member/Guest: Member
Discord: Tyr#3359
Reason to join: Cameback just recently and was looking for a community to settle in

Hello! thank you for applying, I'll go ahead and send you our discord link & I will add you in-game so I can invite you :leviahappy:Looking forward to meeting you!

14 hours ago, ZVell said:

IGN: Mierla
Member/Guest: Guest
Discord: mashupcold#5564
Reason to join: Newcomer... Just do Casual play...Β 

Hello β™‘ thank you for applying

Edited by Miia

• Miia changed the title to [Sky] Lvl.10: English Crew ~ (ART EVENT ENDS JUL 25TH) Here to guide you along with us β™‘
1 hour ago, Reines said:

IGN: Reines0
Member/Guest: member
Discord: { Reines } #9485
Reason to join: Back from long rest with new accountΒ  (i forgot everything about this game) and looking for People to play with and have funΒ 

Thank you for applying! Move to channel 11 and add me in-game by the IGN of Ara and we will invite you in as soon as possible β™‘

• Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.
  • Ghost locked this topic
  • Icarus unlocked this topic