γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

Miia

16 minutes ago, Shiv said:

Account IGN: Shiz
Discord:Β MrShell#8101
Reason to Join: I'm moving to code and need a crew to help me and looking for friends to play with.

Chose the right server β™‘ Go ahead and apply in-game at anytime when you're online!Β :leviahappy:

11 hours ago, Shom said:

Account IGN: Shom
Discord:Β Sho#8625
Reason to Join:Β 
Getting back into Closers, only played pvp so im a bit lost pve wise. Could use some pve help/tips, and a spar buddy would be lovely to.

Hi! Thank you for applying β™₯ It's nice to see some players that actually enjoy PvP

4 hours ago, KillMeNow said:

Account IGN: Kize
Discord:Β BBKiller#1600
Closers without crew is not Closers. As a returning player, I'm looking for an active crew to join.

We're definitely active, so you made a great choice!

image.png.e6598d2e5afea1822c467137bec8a539.png

Welcome to the crew, guysΒ 

2 hours ago, xindit said:

Account IGN: Ravn
Discord:Β agape#0924
Reason to Join: Just got back into Closers, I'm a casual player and I'm looking for a community in this game :)

Welcome back! β™‘

1 hour ago, Hobo said:

Account IGN: Hoz
Discord:Β ELHOBO#6332
Reason to Join:
I'm new to this game and I'm loving Miia's tutorials, it's very useful. I would love to join you guys.

Welcome! β™‘

Thank you both for applying! β™‘ Feel free to hit up the crew in-game whenever you're availableΒ 

:anna:

8 hours ago, Rirt said:

Account IGN: Rirt
Discord:Β Rirtt#8063
New to this game, hopin' to join ya'll because it seems fun and playin' alone gets borin' real fast.

Hey, playing alone does get pretty boring at some point and time - welcome to [Origin] β™₯

11 hours ago, Pitiz said:

Account IGN: Pitz
Discord:Β Pit#4764

Reason to Join:Β There seems to be a decent amount of english players in the guild willing to help others. I'm interested in joining so I can learn the game and progress further.

Hi ! thank you for applying β™₯ Feel free to join us in-game at anytime when you're available ^-^

6 hours ago, Argent said:

Account IGN: Dred
Discord:Β Ders#8953

Reason to Join:Β I look for some experienced players to guide me and have some people to play with.

Thank you for applying, we'll accept you in as soon as possible once the servers are up againΒ 

EDIT: Apply whenever!

Edited by Miia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...