γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

Miia

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Account IGN: Matii
Discord: Mat123#6144
Reason to Join:Β 
I just came back to the game and i need a guild to find more friends and learn the new stuff.

Hey, thank you for applying <3 You can always ask anyone in-game if you ever need assistance ^-^ looking forward to meeting you!

35 minutes ago, Luze said:

Account IGN: LUZE
Discord:Β Luze#8734
Reason to Join:
I'mΒ new player, wanted to find people to help me progress through raids and party together once geared.

Hello, thank you for applying to the crew & welcome!

15 hours ago, Adoka said:

Account IGN: Chibu
Discord:Β Loiter#9840
Want to find a nice group of people to play regularly with, and help me learn the game more, and you all seem pretty nice.

Hi! thank you so much for applying! Feel free to join in-game at anytime. We'll accept in as soon as possible β™₯

2 hours ago, Imali said:

Account IGN: Goke
Discord:Β Imez#2248
I'm kinda new to the game, i only have high level characters but don't know how to progress and i need someone in crew to ask about the game.

Thank you for applying! β™‘ We'll accept you in-game asap ^-^

2 hours ago, Seiz said:

Account IGN: Saiz
Discord:Β ETIZ#4577
Reason to Join: I'm new to closers and I want to learn more about the game

Feel free to apply in-game at anytime - we'll accept you asap! Looking forward to helping you catch up on some things

Account IGN: Fat
Discord:Β Mall#6564
Honestly wanted to try out C:C from the C:C vs World video. Been playing Closers for years but just started playing C:C a few days ago and this crew seems fun and wholesome, so here I am hoping to start a new journey.

3 hours ago, IMJ said:

Account IGN: Fat
Discord:Β Mall#6564
Honestly wanted to try out C:C from the C:C vs World video. Been playing Closers for years but just started playing C:C a few days ago and this crew seems fun and wholesome, so here I am hoping to start a new journey.

Hello, Welcome to CODE: Closers! Im happy to hear that my video influenced you to come here β™‘

Feel free to apply in-game at anytime and we'll help ya on your journeyΒ :miraelaugh:

Account IGN: Lennethka
Discord:Β Lennethka#1787
Reason to Join: Watched Miia's guides a lot past two months. I just browsing crews and i'am little lost and i at least know her from YT. I need to start some serious endgame and i thought it will be better with crewmates, than randoms.

I'am playing daily, learning from guides and i generally trying not to be a burden for others. I hope i can reach a greater heights in this crew.

Account IGN: Bane
Discord:Β Banez#6874
Reason to Join: IΒ 
also have joined the game for numerous times, but I often forgot mentioning I would be gone after 2 weeks since I can't handle playing with my potato pc . Mow my pc is manageable so I can play more often now.

11 hours ago, Lennethka said:

Account IGN: Lennethka
Discord:Β Lennethka#1787
Reason to Join: Watched Miia's guides a lot past two months. I just browsing crews and i'am little lost and i at least know her from YT. I need to start some serious endgame and i thought it will be better with crewmates, than randoms.

I'am playing daily, learning from guides and i generally trying not to be a burden for others. I hope i can reach a greater heights in this crew.

I'm glad my videos are helpful! If you need help in-game, feel free to ask us at anytime β™₯

3 hours ago, Bane said:

Account IGN: Bane
Discord:Β Banez#6874
Reason to Join: IΒ 
also have joined the game for numerous times, but I often forgot mentioning I would be gone after 2 weeks since I can't handle playing with my potato pc . Mow my pc is manageable so I can play more often now.

Thank you for applying! Feel free to apply in-game at anytime & make sure to check out the "About" for the discord linkΒ  β™₯