γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

Miia

IGN: Sefin
Member/Guest: Member
Discord: hanana#4998
Reason to join: Last week I finally bought a decent pc that lets me play the game without fps drops/lag issues, those two factors were always the reasons why I never joined any Crews, knowing that I could DC all the time due to massive fps drops and game freezing- and simply dying. But now I have a rather good pc, so I'd like to join the crew as a returning and mostly confused player who's looking for guidance and in exchange will help out as much as I possibly can. ><

15 minutes ago, Hanana said:

IGN: Sefin
Discord: hanana#4998
Reason to join: Last week I finally bought a decent pc that lets me play the game without fps drops/lag issues, those two factors were always the reasons why I never joined any Crews, knowing that I could DC all the time due to massive fps drops and game freezing- and simply dying. But now I have a rather good pc, so I'd like to join the crew as a returning and mostly confused player who's looking for guidance and in exchange will help out as much as I possibly can. ><

Hello! thank you for applying! I'll go ahead and add you on discord - feel free to apply in-game at anytimeΒ 

:leviahappy:

1 hour ago, iTeeTech said:

IGN: AnoWitch
Member/Guest: Guest
Discord: iTee#8763
Reason toΒ join: Getting back into Closers, only played pvp so im a bit lost pve wise. Could use some pve help/tips, and a spar buddy would be lovely to!Β 

Hello! Thank you for applying! Feel free to apply in-game when you're ready β™₯ Also, yes we have a few harcore PvP players in our discord server as wellΒ 

:leviahappy:

IGN: Rena12
Member/Guest: member
Discord: Raisha Valestein#1461
Reason to join: wanted to join an active crew because I'll be active if i have the other to help me, i do 1 - 4 full daily char depends on my free time and i have 1 main char that can carry but i still need a carry for the others char.Β 

8 hours ago, raisha0882 said:

IGN: Rena12
Discord: Raisha Valestein#1461
Reason to join: wanted to join an active crew because I'll be active if i have the other to help me, i do 1 - 4 full daily char depends on my free time and i have 1 main char that can carry but i still need a carry for the others char.Β 

Hello! Thank you for applying I'll go ahead and add you into the discord and in-gameΒ :leviahappy:

IGN: MayuShino
Discord: Eyds#5619
Reason toΒ join: I played closers before(years ago), and I got back to the game once again(so basically I'm a new player again xD). I just read the info about the crew, and it looks like you guys are pretty fun to be with :D. I am hoping to join, and I am also willing to learn more about the game from you guys. ^^Β 

Β 
Edited by Shinohara

• Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》| Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ. | Many buffs, Discord, Events & More!
  • Ghost locked this topic
  • Icarus unlocked this topic
  • Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AgentXYZ said:

IGN: AgentXYZ
Discord: Virtue#1984
Reason to join: was invited by a friend and also returning player as well :o

Hey welcome to the circle! Just letting you know that the application format is this now:

AccountΒ IGN:
Discord:
Reason to Join:

so when you can, just edit your post so others don't get confused with the old application, Thanks β™‘

Account IGN: RedKirby
Discord: RedKirby#1924
Reason to Join: Honestly wanted to try out C:C from the C:C vs World video. Been playing Closers for years but just started playing C:C a few days ago xD and this crew seems fun and wholesome (not exactly the word I am looking for but I think it works all the same lol) so here I am hoping to start a new journey ^_^

8 hours ago, RedKirby said:

Account IGN: RedKirby
Discord: RedKirby#1924
Reason to Join: Honestly wanted to try out C:C from the C:C vs World video. Been playing Closers for years but just started playing C:C a few days ago xD and this crew seems fun and wholesome (not exactly the word I am looking for but I think it works all the same lol) so here I am hoping to start a new journey ^_^

Thank you for applying! β™‘ Feel free to apply in-game when you canΒ :leviahappy:

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, tiphonoi said:

Account IGN: Say
Discord:
Taee#4316
Reason to Join:Β Β  Completely new player, wanted to find people to help me progress through raids and party together once geared.

Hi, thank you for applying! Go ahead and apply in-game when you canΒ :leviahappy:Β Looking forward to help you & welcome to C:C