γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

Miia

1 hour ago, jerycho007 said:

IGN: PrayToMyGod
Member/Guest: Member
Discord:
jerychoζ‚²γ—γ„ε°‘ηŽ‹ε₯³#4882
Reason to join: coming back from a break, still pretty new to the game

Hello, thank you for applying! β™‘:leviahappy:

I'll go ahead andΒ add you on discordΒ 

Edit: Can't add you on discord ;;

VF7yQQz.jpg

Edited by Miia

IGN:Akito22
Member/Guest:Member!
Discord: Akito#7607
Reason to join : Even though I have played decently now, I still sometimes clueless on stuff XDΒ 

I also have joined the crew for numerous times, but I often forgot mentioning I would be gone (for how long) after 1~2 weeks since I can't handle playing with my potato pc >< now my pc is manageable so I can play more often now ^^ (It's embarrassing applying to the crew thriceΒ  οΌ›βˆ€οΌ›)

49 minutes ago, Akito22 said:

IGN:Akito22
Discord: Akito#7607
Reason to join : Even though I have played decently now, I still sometimes clueless on stuff XDΒ 

I also have joined the crew for numerous times, but I often forgot mentioning I would be gone (for how long) after 1~2 weeks since I can't handle playing with my potato pc >< now my pc is manageable so I can play more often now ^^ (It's embarrassing applying to the crew thriceΒ  οΌ›βˆ€οΌ›)

Welcome back! Apply in-game and we'll accept you in asap β™₯

39 minutes ago, KukyKun said:

IGN: KukyKun
Member/Guest: I hope that member! :)
Discord:Β Muraki#6500
Reason to join: I was in crew a long time ago. I leave CODE:Closers due my irl problems, so I hope, that you will take me again ^^ :)

Hello! thank you for applying! Go ahead and apply in-game and we will accept you as soon as possible β™₯Β :leviahappy:

11 hours ago, zKrow said:

IGN: Centlon
Member/Guest: Member
Discord:Β IGN#2233
Reason to join: I just came back to the game with some friends and I need a guild to find more friends and learn the new stuff :)

Hello!Β thank you for applying! Go ahead and apply in-game and weΒ will accept youΒ as soonΒ asΒ possible! Welcome back to C:C β™‘

1 hour ago, willson325 said:

IGN: caramel666
Discord: Korzk#7437
Reason to join : I just came back to the game and still clueless about new thing

Hello! Thank you for applying - I'll go ahead and add you on discordΒ :leviahappy:

Also, welcome back

• Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.
  • Ghost locked this topic
  • Icarus unlocked this topic