γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

Miia

6 hours ago, sukuyoshi said:

IGN: Sukuyoshi
Member/Guest: Guest
Discord: Sukuyoshi#1391
Reason to join: I'm new to this game and I'm loving Miia's tutorials, it's very useful! I would love to join you guys.

Thank you for applying and I'm glad to hear that it's helping you in some way β™₯ I will go ahead andΒ add you on Discord and send you our discord invitation :maidlove:

• Miia changed the title to [Origin] Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ. (ART EVENT ENDS JUL 25TH)
  • Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》| Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ. (ART EVENT ENDS JUL 25TH)
4 hours ago, qianye said:
Β 

IGN: SeveNights
Member/Guest: Member
Discord: Elder Promiscuous#2873
Reason to join: I look for some experienced players to guide me and have some people to play with.

Hello ty for applying β™‘ we will add you on Discord and invite you in-gameΒ 

6 hours ago, rinmatsuoka said:

IGN:Kurashimiru

Discord:Kurashimiru#0505

Reason to join:

I'm a brand new player and I'm looking for nice and friendly people to have fun with

Hello β™‘ thank you for applying! I'll go ahead and send you over a friend request in-game and invite you there! I'll let one of our deputies know to add you on Discord as well so you can join our discordΒ :leviahappy:

IGN: Ona
Member/Guest: Member(?)
Discord: SylπŸ”Ž#2222

Reason to join: I am an old player from 2017 and played on and off. Stopped around BB came out. I never had english friends and was in a PH club for a long time which i cant understand anyone (lol). Decide to start playingΒ (*Β΄ο½ͺο½€*). Would be nice to have people to play with that know what they are doing. I sure dont anymore and relearning how to get powerful would be nice with people I can get to know.

1 hour ago, Potatosoup said:

IGN: Ona
Discord: SylπŸ”Ž#2222

Reason to join: I am an old player from 2017 and played on and off. Stopped around BB came out. I never had english friends and was in a PH club for a long time which i cant understand anyone (lol). Decide to start playingΒ (*Β΄ο½ͺο½€*). Would be nice to have people to play with that know what they are doing. I sure dont anymore and relearning how to get powerful would be nice with people I can get to know.

Thank you for applying β™‘ go ahead and apply in-game and we will accept you in asap. I'll go ahead and send over my friend request to you through discord as wellΒ :maidlove:

• Ghost locked this topic
  • Icarus unlocked this topic
  • Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》| Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.

can i join your crew? im new(just start playing 2 days ago)Β and rarely play any games so i dont really know what should i do
IGN: MadFist
Discord: tobias bot#7716
Reason to join: i need someone to help meΒ 

Edited by MadFist

On 9/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, MadFist said:

can i join your crew? im new(just start playing 2 days ago)Β and rarely play any games so i dont really know what should i do
IGN: MadFist
Discord: tobias bot#7716
Reason to join: i need someone to help meΒ 

Go ahead and apply in-game β™‘Β 

I'll invite you to our discordΒ :leviahappy:

Edited by Miia

• Miia changed the title to γ€ŠOrigin》Lvl.10: π•Žπ•– 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ.
  • Ghost locked this topic
  • Icarus unlocked this topic