Future of Code:Closers

Krans

Hi Staffs, 

I believe you heard of recent news about official wants to take measures against private server. Why is there no official statement from the staff regarding this? I saw no mention of this at all. It would be good if you can assure us with the future of this server.

Well we never had any plans to shut down to begin with. So theres no need for an official announcement as a lot of this stems from rumors and speculation.

Aside from some content delays which we apologize for there is nothing out of the norm on our end, so all we can ask for is patience and trust!

:somahaha:

2 hours ago, Soma said:

Well we never had any plans to shut down to begin with. So theres no need for an official announcement as a lot of this stems from rumors and speculation.

Aside from some content delays which we apologize for there is nothing out of the norm on our end, so all we can ask for is patience and trust!

:somahaha:

Sorry for bothering into this topic, but that last statement lifted up a question into my mind.

The fact of the delay is given by the lot of debugging needed, the fact of the server itself having only 2 devs(as far as I know, you and gitae are the only ones), or both of them?

Plus, if you are allowed to say about it, Soma, how is it going the current development, as of now?

Thanks for reading.

40 minutes ago, Meshin said:

Sorry for bothering into this topic, but that last statement lifted up a question into my mind.

The fact of the delay is given by the lot of debugging needed, the fact of the server itself having only 2 devs(as far as I know, you and gitae are the only ones), or both of them?

Plus, if you are allowed to say about it, Soma, how is it going the current development, as of now?

Thanks for reading.

Anything that is going on that I'm able to say will be conveyed by Harpy usually here or Discord, so as of the moment I cannot say.

I can assure you debugging isn't an issue although again I cannot really go into the specifics. I wish I could share more but for security reasons I cannot.

So all I can do is apologize for delays and promise that the second anything can be teased/previewed/released you guys will know about it.

:chulsoobam: