Useful Tips Along The Way | Miia's Guides ♡

Miia

• Miia changed the title to ♡ Miia's Guides: For new and returning players!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Miia changed the title to ♡ Miia's Guides: For new and returning players! [UPDATED]
  • Miia changed the title to Beginner to End Game YouTube Guides! | Miia's Guides ♡
  • 1 month later...

921548869555335178.gif?size=128&quality=lossless0fc2f40a8d2196957b7ee63ea6f3992a.png
---
A fresh, new updated Guide for Credit Grinding is now here!
Figured it's about time I catch up to date for credits rather than having it all in parts as of right now. All for the purpose of helping new or returning players catch up!

Spoiler

Edited by Miia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

921548869555335178.gif?size=128&quality=lossless0fc2f40a8d2196957b7ee63ea6f3992a.png

Why Alternate Characters Are Important!
Was always asked the question as to why I have many characters. I figured I'd answer it for those that need the assistance & more information into it that you may have not known before or forgotten. Feel free to check it out!

Spoiler

=

Edited by Miia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How To Enhance in 2022!
In this short guide, here we go over everything you need to know regarding how to enhance. It's not only just a beginners guide but it also is a reminder on what exactly you should be focusing on.

Spoiler

=

Edited by Miia

All About PNA!
In this video, this guide basically covers everything you need to know about PNA and Mutant PNA! Things such as how to unlock PNA, PNA Strains, Amplifier, what to go for, materials & more!

Spoiler

=

Edited by Miia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Miia changed the title to Beginner to End Game Guides! | Miia's Guides ♡
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dracala said:

question?
how many ways to increase CP?
I'm kinda lost...

I'm working on a 2hr+ video covering everything you need to know so it'll be out soon

Edited by Miia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Miia changed the title to Useful Tips Along The Way | Miia's Guides ♡
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New Guide uploaded on my channel which covers everything you need to know regarding the gearing process!
forgot to update the post here as well

I hope this helps you! Make sure to let me know if you have any questions :harpylove:

• 1 month later...