Useful Tips Along The Way | Miia's Guides ♡

Miia

73bdebff0f1d88d937cde1a3acdce9a1.png

Hello, welcome to my guide thread!

Ever since June 4th of 2020, I started creating guides to help players since I've noticed at the time not many closers players out there on YouTube made much to help others due to Closers in general not having a big player base. I noticed when I first started coming back to the game officially in November of 2019, I had to ask other players so many questions and was simply overwhelmed with so much to focus on at once! I would search things up on YouTube but could hardly find things specific to what I was looking for back then. It's was 2020 and I've learned a lot so I decided to try and start creating Guides to help you and many other people out there that may be stuck on something or simply want tips to better alternatives in grinding here in CODE: Closers! Throughout all that time, I've gained lots of knowledge thanks to the criticism and as well as the support from everyone. Over time this has become a passion to helping others and I will continue to do so and hope to see others helping each other as well!

All About Flame King And Its Mechanics

8ac726568ab76ac44b93e7b82532170a.png

===================================================

d1faa8a1f0013d8cda339d00bf077551.png

All guides that are currently up-to-date are all listed in this spoiler! Ranging from credit, gear grinding, finding a main & much more!

Spoiler

136f1b6b87c9aec43e4cbdc8738e6de8.png

[NEW] (Also check out @Xelenia's guide!)

eeb07fe9d9199ec0d6689ee67cd9fd3e.png

Spoiler

---

---

---

Older:

f991c1a385ba332eac296747ed8c709f.png

New & Returning Player Benefits:

Updated Small Guide:
This is where new, returning or even current players would look into.

----
Other up to date videos:

Part 5 - Asmodeus Gear Progression
Part 6 - New Chip System
Part 7 - Corrupted Asmodeus
Part 8 - Skill Cubes [Army Program]

4e54b7a2c0c517746c431fa4839231e4.png
One video is enough for this unless more valid reasons come up in the future! Always remember there are players who play multiple characters & can't stick to one, so don't feel ashamed! Everyone's different.

Spoiler

===

5f8f5b3d2164d2684bcf4f1f961d9bd4.png
This will be a guide related to costume grinding, conversions, grinding fibers & so much more!

Spoiler

--

===

b9888c235c899b8694b3c44675c659b7.png
This guide is specifically all about pets from where to get them, what materials you need, evolution, enhancing, & so much more!

Spoiler

--

------------------------------
d3911825e84014d75e64af0980f714cb.png

Feel free to watch if you wish but this has some outdated content - the videos above this spoiler are updated content related to these subjects

Spoiler

OLD

Other Gearing Guides
Part 1 - Beginning
Part 2 - Puri & BB

Part 3 - Triggers
Part 4 - Busan

OLD

Grinding Credits

Part 1 - Contribution Dailies
Part 2 - Planar Gate & More
Part 3 - Buffs & Certain Dungeons
Part 4 - New Tiamat Content Grind

OLD
Despite it being a guide, remember that if you wish to be the "best crew" there is no such thing as such. It all comes down to the player's preference in the end!
How To Start Your Own Crew (scrapped)

Part 1 - Basics & Rules

OLD
These are just quick & easy tips that you can keep in mind of. This is something that you can look at on the side.
The general information still does come across so it can still help you.

General Gearing Tips

1- https://tinyurl.com/5cmc4cnu - Handling you credits
2 - https://tinyurl.com/39b5k8fh - All about PNA Buffs

------------------------------

:anna:Here's all of my guides if you wish to take a look for yourself: Miia's YouTube Channel Guide Playlist

Looking for character guides? Simply leave this thread and the character guides are above the general guides section where each team is listed!
Good luck, everyone and thank you! I hope this helps!

Edited by Miia
Updated 11/12/23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jared said:

This may be a dumb question but how do you end an investigation. Once I'm finished, I can't get rid of the screen and just end up closing out the game and reopening it.

If you don't mind, can you be more specific? Do you mean housing exploration and what screen exactly?

6 hours ago, Miia said:

If you don't mind, can you be more specific? Do you mean housing exploration and what screen exactly?

I mean when you're doing the raids in the Reversed Fantasy Dream. The Beelzebub raids.  

10 hours ago, Jared said:

I mean when you're doing the raids in the Reversed Fantasy Dream. The Beelzebub raids.  

oh! meaning you can't get out when youre finished? yea, the only option everyone has if you plan to not clear all the runs, you have to alt f4 and relog back in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Miia changed the title to Useful Tips Along The Way | Miia's Guides ♡
  • Harpy pinned this topic