OnlyClowns (The "Come get yo motherfucking Edumacation" Edition)

Chiharu

I made a revamped Reading Rainbow for the "Gear" section and I even revamped the section.

I will warn you that it may be a little bit confusing. I'm sorry for a lot of text.

This is mainly because I had to also think about the New Players/Returnee benefits so there's going to be a lot of text but there are pictures and hopefully, you can use the video with it.

Anyways, I hope it helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, the chips section of the guide got a bit of a revamp.

This, actually, was on my to-do list for a long ass time.

I shit you now, every time I've wanted to update it, there was always new gacha to burn, newer content to do, something to do and I could never get to it.

I FINALLY had the time to sit down and update it.

...Finally.

It also comes with a revamped Reading Rainbow.

Please use the Reading Rainbow with this section of the guide otherwise you are going to be lost as all of fuck.

Thank me later.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I added a new section to my guide after lurking the C:C Discord and seeing numerous people ask how to grind credits. This is somewhat of a summed version and some of the information is subjected to change as we get newer content.

Imma slap the link to the section here.

However, I updated the first page of this thread with the information of this section of the guide aka just look on the first page and scroll down if you want to read it.

How to Grind Credits

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I put a CODE: Alchemy video in the "Everything Not Gear Related" document on my guide.

And yes, yes I know that I still need to update shit.

I know. Give me time, I just came back like....some weeks ago and playing catch up. This will take time before everything's up-to-date.