It's just a guide, Bruh

Chiharu

So this is a guide that I made myself on stuff like gear progression, chips, useful information on stuff like rare costumes, monster attack warnings, PvE related stuff, and etc. A lot of FAQs about how to do stuff is also packed in this guide as well. There's also videos on how to do certain dungeons that may give people a hard time. I wish you agents the best of luck and I hope this helps out:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IJBH8lSIBcAVIUUL4LZRjkJlSKJBJX8_xtCwXio1GI/edit?usp=sharing 

Edit: Now, instead of bumping, let's see who really looks here~

Now, Imma drop 4 videos that will help y'all in raid. You're welcome if this makes raiding easier. 

And something good for you too: The videos have notes in the comment section. Goooooodddddd Luuuccckkkk~ <3

Edited by Chiharu
OK. TAKE 3.

Posted (edited)

Good. How are the raid videos. Helpful, yes? Now I have some more presents for you~ <3

This may also come in handy when doing raids in groups. 

Now, listen very closely. 3/4 of these videos will mostly work if you have someone with lag, ok? The flop one is if you have members that are strong enough to pull this off. 

Now, one more thing. Thank you for whoever took the time to read the guide I made. I love you and appreciate it. I, for a while, thought that my guide was useless and wasn't helping anyone or no one was gonna read it so it means a lot. *hugs* Now, some more stuff that might come in handy, give me some time, ok? Soon, you'll know more of my tricks and can try them yourselves. But, in the meantime, enjoy some of those Asmo v2 tricks.

Edited by Chiharu

Posted (edited)

Oh nono, I'm not done guys. I got some more stuff to show. Yessss~ you get a 2 for 1 today~ <3

So, I got some videos that will showcase the dropping animations of the Red drops aka the Overflowing Lustful drops. I'm looking through my stuff for the Lorelei dropping animation for Scam Key dgn v2, but in the meantime, here.

Lorelei in Scam Key v1

Flop and Davy in v1

Flop in v2

here's Davy in v2 with some memes

And here's when I dropped the Unscrewed Oceanic Righteousness 

And here's Lorelei in Scam Key dgn v2

Edited by Chiharu

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm still working on the drop animation from Lorelei, but in the meantime, here.

I got 2 videos to explain the BB shadow skip, although, I was sleep deprived so.... please bare with my tired ass voice. I apologize LMAO.

Edited by Chiharu
Also, Part 1 for the BB shadow skip has notes in the comment section.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Updated Shining Star section, made it Rare and Unique Costumes and a whole lot of "HOLY SHIT, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING PICTURES, OH LORD JESUS, SAVE ME."

Have fun with all those pics AAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

720766461408313364.png

Edited by Chiharu
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOOOO SHIIITTT LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump iseeyouwomaniknowyou'reabouttobumpyounotslickbruhletmememeinpeacebruhidontwantanytroublebruhijustwantedtobumpmydamnshitbruhchillwithyourbumpingoutofbumpingitsokyougonbeokwegonbeokokoknowhowyalllikereadingthisshitbruhthisshitdobefirebruhthisshitbethatgoodspicymemesbruhlistenbruhwegonbeokwegonbealrightnowcalmyaasswomanitgonbeokyougonbeokwegonbeokokoknowwegonsinghakunamatatatogetheroknowrepeataftermehakunamataaaaawhatawonderfulphrasehakunamatataain'tnopassingcrazzzeeeeeitmeansnoworriesfortherestofyourdayysssssitsourproblemfreeeeephilosphyhakunamatataaaaaawwwwoooooooooooooonowwegonchillandhaveagoodtime.

Bump. Here y'all go. I added pictures to the Gear Progression guide so y'all won't be running around looking like ya'll don lost y'all mommas in the fucking grocery store.

"WAAAHHHHHH, I LOST MY MOMMMYYYY!!!! C-CAN ANYBODY HELP ME FINNNDDDD HERRRRRR????? QWQ"

Now, listen, ok? Don't die too much LMAOOOOO

Bump

A section on Pets have been added. I will also apologize for the double post between 24 hours since that's not allowed. Sorry about that.

Good luck to anyone who's trying to work on pets though. It's one hell of a grind....and cost. lol.

16 hours ago, Chiharu said:

A section on Pets have been added. I will also apologize for the double post between 24 hours since that's not allowed. Sorry about that.

Next time, please edit your original reply with what you wanted to add instead of double-posting. I've merged the two posts together.

• Harpy pinned this topic