code closers is dead?¿ Can't you create a +20 once per account? In the game, with +25 being the impossible wall for a free too play?

heligos

When will the game be updated, by the way, when will they start putting the +18 and +19 in the battle passes and the ss solomon accessories? And the tier 4th chips? Are the improvements improved to acquire more chips when the game dies? and you do nothing, I am active and I always earn $250 per month to the game and the wim pass has not finished yet and I have not completed my ss accessories and the gachas should have a limit to acquire the accessories you want, for example 300 unique 4/4 gachas zw,bod,dc,cn,ss,solomon. And that within the game you can create a +20 1 time per account only for weapons and 3 +17 for modules, they would be great improvements to be able to relive what we all love so much about code closers, it is incredible that you do not want to listen to the community and you are letting other games take their players.

Hello. There are currently no plans to implement +20 boosters even if it's just 1 per account.
SS/SV accessories appearing on the Battlepass is also out of the question as they are still Best in slot for characters and the differences between unique accessories are just cosmetic ones for the most part.
T4 chips haven't even come out and it's very unlikely for them to be given out as rewards early on.
As for improvements on chip convenience and increasing the quantities that can be acquired, it is something we are considering and you'll hear more about this soon.

Reaching the top in leaderboards and managing to beat the end game content is something that can be done while being completely F2P.
There have been a lot of players in the top who are F2P and we try to release newer content in a way that it is more F2P-friendly compared to officials when needed.

Pretty sure your unaware that enhancement rates got buffed, with +16 being freebies now essentially speaking. So wanting +17 or +18 or +19 boosters is kind of pointless because there's no need to implement that since the starting enhancement now is +16. Second, you should already be used periods of time without an update as we get stuff in bulk. It takes time and with a new character they have to do a lot of bug testing and even then they are human. Getting shining star or Solomon accessories 4/4 sucks  but that's the whole concept of gacha system. It's the best in slot and has been the best in slot for years now. All you can hope is to buy some but even then they aren't necessarily needed because of the recent update to the costumes. Where u can use a rare 4/4 like for example zenith 4/4 with Solomon 6/6 to get a 10/10 effect. 

This isn't a popularity race for who can get what for tcp. The people who are on tcp have worked there way to there. You cannot expect to buy your way to the top. Patience is a virtue, and good work would always be rewarded. We don't have T4 chips and your already asking for free T4 chips? Apologizes of that's not what you meant but that's how I understood it. If I am wrong I apologize because it's 6 in the morning for me. 

However your last statement is kind of weird itself. People have other interests and generally speaking if people go all in on one game they can easily burn themselves out. It's common psychology in regards to that and many other people still play cc. However yes it is in its slower period but you can't really expect everyone to play constantly because that's unrealistic and you can't blame that on staff. Staff has been doing a fantastic job with events and managing content lately. We should try and be understanding as much as possible. 

My final note is that if u need to enhance many people don't have issues with that because there is a method call foddering. Where you don't need vaccines and that's relatively easy to do. So if you have time to get fuel I recommend that so you can enhance stuff to +20 for yourself. Otherwise the game is pretty generous on how it is and there's no need to break the game even further. 

I agree with both. The server's not dead, it's just in it's slow period because everyone is waiting for new content to drop and playing other games while they are waiting and constantly saying "___ when" and "no eta" in the official discord server from time to time.

You're not the first person who asked for this, I've seen many people ask for this and the only thing I can tell you is that you cannot expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter. You have to work for it.

If you feel like acting like Kaiba and be like "screw the rules, I have money" then why not just buy enhancement services if you feel like you can't enhance your stuff yourself. 

Edited by Chiharu

simply, the excuse of the ss/solomon accessories is incredible and by the way a +16 is nothing to play the current meta, with any team if there are no carryes you don't do shit this is more than confirmed, secondly nothing is requested in tray is simply that in the absence of updates and content we are, drifting and incidentally we depend on other players to do something does not make any sense and more so being a private server to see when it gets into his head that it is not that they give us free things is that it allows you to improve so that the player does not feel obligated to pay every month for a subscription that is useless more than a +16 of shit and hit 16 hours farming in planar gate to get the warfragment to fill 1 bar of shit that only goes up a single improvement knowing that from a +16 there are 9 more improvements. It would be understandable that to upload the last 5 improvements put money but below, it is impossible for you to walk with the +16 modules of asmodeus having those of mk and you cannot create a booster +17 at least you have to farm 1 month and a half to upload Just one improvement is very frustrating, you don't even craft it and the materials they give you are very scarce. That system needs improvement and they know it. This protest is not intended to measure anything, it's just to listen to the community because if you don't put more than $300 will not raise a +25 from +20 so imagine from a +16

4 minutes ago, heligos said:

simply, the excuse of the ss/solomon accessories is incredible and by the way a +16 is nothing to play the current meta, with any team if there are no carryes you don't do shit this is more than confirmed, secondly nothing is requested in tray is simply that in the absence of updates and content we are, drifting and incidentally we depend on other players to do something does not make any sense and more so being a private server to see when it gets into his head that it is not that they give us free things is that it allows you to improve so that the player does not feel obligated to pay every month for a subscription that is useless more than a +16 of shit and hit 16 hours farming in planar gate to get the warfragment to fill 1 bar of shit that only goes up a single improvement knowing that from a +16 there are 9 more improvements. It would be understandable that to upload the last 5 improvements put money but below, it is impossible for you to walk with the +16 modules of asmodeus having those of mk and you cannot create a booster +17 at least you have to farm 1 month and a half to upload Just one improvement is very frustrating, you don't even craft it and the materials they give you are very scarce. That system needs improvement and they know it. This protest is not intended to measure anything, it's just to listen to the community because if you don't put more than $300 will not raise a +25 from +20 so imagine from a +16

Actually, enhancing without spending, especially enhancing from +16 to +25 while f2p is doable. You literally just have to stack up vaccines and fuel, and although it will take a while to have enough resources to do it, it's still doable. You can even take your time with it. You really just need to know how to go about it, but it is doable.

The problem is that with the material they give you, it will take an average of a year and a half collecting to go up to +25 and in that time interval you fall behind in terms of equipment and therefore damage

10 hours ago, heligos said:

The problem is that with the material they give you, it will take an average of a year and a half collecting to go up to +25 and in that time interval you fall behind in terms of equipment and therefore damage

You realize that enhancing is RNG and you can actually get up to +25 in lesser time than that, right?

• 5 months later...

The issue lies in the fact that the provided materials would require approximately a year and a half of continuous collecting to reach a +25 level. However, during this extended time period, you would lag behind in terms of equipment and, consequently, your damage output would suffer as a result.

Edited by Advika

To be genuine here, anywhere at 50m+ TCP, you'd be fine for new content. Unless you're trying to aim for top 3, you'd have to be patient if you're f2p. Remember that alts help with materials as well. Warp frags are essential. The more you grind, the more fuels!