Helper-Squad now recruiting!!

Janabella

Hi there dear Code-Community,

The time flies by and now it's been month's since i created my own crew: ManjiGang. In this crew i realized that there are some people just starting with the game or knowing the game but wanting to learn more. I hereby present you the Helper-Squad. As of now the plans of the Helper-Squad are: helping in raids, helping with general guidance and generally having a good and relaxing time on this server while progressing vigorously.ย 

Our goal is to help others, not to have as little work as possible. If you want to learn the game as in: Get to know the patterns, achieving a smooth gameplay and mastering a character you are welcome to ask here. We (Me, Chiharu and Yami as of now) are ready to explain some stuff to you, when we got time (Please take note, that we are also adults that rule our own life and have some stuff to do, please be patient while we are absent). We don't care for fast progression and would like YOU to enjoy the game as much as you can while learning a lot and enjoying yourself. If you don't want to bother with that and actually have too much to do and just wanna skip gear so you can do stuff easy, feel free to do so, but don't bother this group. We wanna ensure a smooth gameplay and as little stress as possible, while we ALL enjoy the game.ย 
And yes while TCP (Total Combat Power) unlocks a lot of dungeons and gives you the chance to progress, it is the gameplay and possibilities of yours that make you special and good in the game. Worth to carry as i would say. Since dodging and knowing patterns is making the raid easier for everyone in there.ย 

While i am at it, this group might stay small in the beginning, but i hope that we can grow and helpe ach other and the small peeps so we all can enjoy the game more. We are recruiting right now.
Yes i am saying enjoy a lot since i really ENJOY this game when there is satisfactory in gameplay.

So let's hope for good teamwork and grow together, as our companionship rises to it's highest stages.

My Discord: Fiend/Riel#8423
Chiharu's Discord:ย ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–†๐–—๐–š#0666
Yami's Discord:ย InvokedNoire#1869

ย 

ย 
ย 

The Discord Server:ย https://discord.gg/RbquZcaD
ย 

Edited by Janabella